Monmouth County Social Services—(732) 431-6000, 3000 Kozloski Rd, Freehold; assists Monmouth County residents in need of social services, financial, and medical assistance

MonmouthResourceNet.Org—; provides a wide range of information about support, resources, services, and events for families in Monmouth County, NJ

NJ DIAL 211— or dial 2-1-1 on your phone; a statewide database of resources for any need you may have

NJHELPS—; screening for over 28 state and federal programs that can assist with housing, employment, child care, health insurance, prescriptions, food, and much more; visit the website to fill out the self-screen form

Please click the links to the right for additional resources